Thursday, December 31, 2009

Exercise Workout Video Exercise/Workout Video Help?

Exercise/Workout video help? - exercise workout video

I always played sports, do pilates, etc., to keep fit and healthy. Last year I had a bad cause hormone disruption and many problems, and has increased almost 20 pounds. I refuse to buy bigger jeans. Before, I was an 8 / 9 and can now fight in a size 12! Ridiculous!
Before you say you are a gym, I can not now. Not with the current revenue. I see the food they buy, and I cut a lot of sugar, hydrogenated oils, trans fats, so I eat lots of vegetables and fruits. This helped to stabilize my weight, but it seems still to be done.
Are there any exercise videos or programs that are not very expensive, what you can do at home? I can not afford a Bowflex machine and we have room for one, but I want to do something. He has done work for you?
Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment