Monday, December 21, 2009

Truck Lawyer Truck Driver, Priest, And A Lawyer?

Truck Driver, Priest, And A Lawyer? - truck lawyer

A truck driver amused used by them through lawyers he would see walking on the side of the road. Every time I went to a lawyer walking along the street to see goes on to beat him depart, and there is a loud "THUMP" and then he turned back onto the road.

One day, when the truck driver drove, he saw a priest hitchhiking. He thought he would do a good deed and pulled the wagon. The priest asked: "Where are you, my father?

"I go to church 5 miles on the road," replied the priest.

"No problem, my father, you enter a lift. Get in the truck.

The happy priest climbed into the passenger seat and the truck driver continued down the street. Suddenly the truck driver saw a lawyer on the road and instinctively drew to hit him. But then I remembered there was a priest in the truck with him, so at the last moment, fell back, losing the lawyer.

But even if he was certain he missed the lawyer, thehave not heard a slap "sound". Do not understand where the noise came, looked into the mirror and seeing nothing, turned to the priest and
said: "Sorry, Father." I almost reached, a lawyer. "

"Very well," replied the priest. "I have the door!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment