Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sata Power Contacts Why Doesn't My BIOS Doesn't Recognize My SATA Hard Drive! Help!?

Why doesn't my BIOS doesn't recognize my SATA hard drive! Help!? - sata power contacts

I have an EVGA nForce 790i Ultra SLI with 4GB RAM connected with my 300G WD HD via SATA. If you do not recognize the BIOS on my PC, find the IDE hard drives. It only works when I reset my PC - as much as possible. On the restart, shows it does not work fine in the BIOS, not the power.

I tried to contact the people who put together the PC and EVGA and do not know what is the problem and the blame only the HD.

I checked the cable and is SATA and everything - of course - beautiful as it works to restore the operating system to boot (XP Pro SP3).

Any help is welcome and feel free to ask questions. I am not a computer expert to "low" classification.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment