Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Teak Flooring How Do I Face Nail My First And Last Flooring Planks Under The Kitchen Cabinet Toe-kicks?

How do I face nail my first and last flooring planks under the kitchen cabinet toe-kicks? - teak flooring

I'm going blind nailing 1 / 2 inch thick teak parquet finish with a hand scraped or "emergency" Finish. "But I read that you are with the nail of my first and last lines have to do the tables with nails Finish. How can I with the burden of cutting edge kicks in my kitchen cupboard? Am I just stuck in a corner against the sink, then fill with caulking or is there a trick, what I miss? tables along the kitchen counters, etc.. And I counters on both sides of the room. I have not yet, but the land will be purchased this weekend end and I would just like ideas before their time. I am also thinking of buying a 18ga Finish Nailer (handles up to 2 " points) for short. Tiles can be used for face nailing, or do I need size 16 or older? Do you have any other suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment