Saturday, January 23, 2010

Current Jumbo Mortgage Rates How Can I Keep My Current Mortgage Payment While On Unemployment?

How can I keep my current mortgage payment while on unemployment? - current jumbo mortgage rates

I am a 30 years conventional ARM Jumbo 5 / 25 Countrywide Home Loans. My first 5 years until April. Across the country wrote me a letter to my monthly payment increase from $ 700 at this time.

The problem is that I was on unemployment. I can not afford another $ 700, and I'm earning. And everyone told me no way you can be eligible for re-fi, while the unemployment rate.

Does anyone ask the Council what can I do?

Any help or ideas, we are very grateful!

Thank you!

2 comments:

Landlord said...

How can you do about a new job?

It's January. April is a long way, there is no reason in the world who have no employment terminated if they do not intend to book.

codysdoo... said...

To be or sound is not cold, is his best (perhaps only) way to get a job.

Second option is to get a roommate to rent a room.

Third, to help their families.

Forth is to rent the house if you can cover (or) in the vicinity of the cover rent, your letter and then a small town

I have done all these times. I was on unemployment, but I did what to do I do about my engagement, was to fulfill my debts.

Ironically, there are good chances that are the reason the economy because they are unemployed. And why the economy is not good, is not that people pay his debts.

Post a Comment