Sunday, January 3, 2010

Women Wrestling Menrapidsharesite:blogspot.com How Can I Contact The University Of Florida's Women's Wrestling Team?

How can I contact the University of Florida's women's wrestling team? - women wrestling menrapidsharesite:blogspot.com

Who tickled. I saw a photo of the team of women from the women's team from the University of Florida fight. Can anyone tell me if it is not the same issue as I would like for a game challenge. A college-type party. Rules of the nine wide. I'm not in school long ago. Should a student? I would like to give my stats and a photo.

2 comments:

Amanda A said...

NCWA Women € ™ s Wrestling Impact Division

Contact:
Jim Giunta, Executive Director â € "National Collegiate Wrestling Association
Phone: 214-378-8700 ext 107
E-mail: jim@ncwa.net

Address: 13111 North Central Expressway, Fifth Floor, Dallas, Texas 75,243

Web: www.ncwa.net
Press release written by:
Tabitha Wilson, director of Women € ™ s â € "National Collegiate Wrestling Association

Phone: 412-309-0116
E-mail: Tabitha@wilsoncreativegroup.com


This can not even place, but here is a suggestion that a lil hope helped

Orion said...

I doubt if it do exhibition matches and practice, but only with other universities. You're probably a student. Instead, there are issues of liability and damages and the NCAA would not be concerned about anything that does not seem a part of collegiate competition. To contact the school official or a team can achieve something, or maybe not.

Now, said that it is not something that may be asking avoid contact with the fighters of Facebook or MySpace pages, and could be the same, however. Since all participants are adults and have no more than wrasslin good ol ', then I say it.

But yes, informal channels is better suited than the official channels.

Post a Comment